Join our team
Interface Fluidics is a rapidly growing company changing the way the oil and gas industry does business. Why not grow with us?
We love collaboration, new ideas, and care about building a diverse team culture of fearless industry disruptors.
Why join Interface Fluidics?
We work with a wide range of experience and talents. From client-facing business development roles, to hands-on laboratory positions, to cutting-edge computer vision software development, we team up to solve the energy industry’s most challenging problems. At Interface, you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team to deliver high-quality data global customers in upstream oil and gas companies, chemical companies, and technology providers. The learning never stops.
As a rapidly growing company, there are always opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. Every team member makes a positive impact on the success of our business.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Safety focused: values a safe work environment
- Proactive: identifies and solves problems before they grow
- Inquisitive: asks questions and researches problems
- Reliable: meets deadlines with high-quality results
- Employee stock option plan
- Annual merit increase and performance-based incentive program
- Company-paid benefits plan including health, dental, vision, paramedical, and employee assistance
- On-the-job training courses in microfluidics, reservoir engineering, and computer vision
- Professional development
- Employee referral program
- Complimentary office snacks
- Fun/exciting environment and a close knit, open culture
There are currently no open positions.