Join Our Team
Interface Fluidics is a rapidly growing company changing the way that reservoir technology is developed in the oil and gas industry. Our measurements are made using proprietary high-pressure/high-temperature microfluidic devices. We have a passion for collaboration and care deeply about building a team that will disrupt our industry.
Why join Interface Fluidics?
At Interface Fluidics, we are building a team with a wide-range of experience and talents. From client-facing business development roles, to hand-on laboratory positions, to cutting-edge computer-vision software development, we are working together to solve the energy industries most challenging problems. At Interface you will work in a multidisciplinary team to deliver high-quality data to a global customer base of upstream oil and gas companies, chemical companies, and technology providers. You will constantly be learning.
As a rapidly growing company, there is opportunity for increasing responsibility and career advancement. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of our business.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Safety focused: values a safe work environment
- Proactive: identifies and solves problems before they grow
- Inquisitive: asks questions and researches problems
- Reliable: completes tasks on time and with high-quality results
- Employee stock option plan
- Annual merit increase and performance based incentive program
- Company-paid benefits plan including health, dental, vision, paramedical, and employee assistance
- On-the-job training courses in microfluidics, reservoir engineering, and computer vision
- Professional development
- Employee referral program
- Complimentary office snacks
- Fun/exciting environment and close knit, open culture