Join our team
Why not grow with us?
Why join Interface Fluidics?
We work with a wide range of experience and talent. From client-facing business development roles, to hands-on laboratory positions, to cutting-edge computer vision software development, we team up to solve the energy industry’s most challenging problems. At Interface, you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team to deliver high-quality data global customers in upstream oil and gas companies, chemical companies, and technology providers. The learning never stops.
As a rapidly growing company, there are always opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. Every team member makes a positive impact on the success of our business.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic account manager to help us expand our global presence. You will be representing the company in a client facing role and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales and marketing strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. View full job description here.
- Employee stock option plan
- Annual merit increase and performance-based incentive program
- Company-paid benefits plan including health, dental, vision, paramedical, and employee assistance
- On-the-job training courses in microfluidics, reservoir engineering, and computer vision
- Professional development
- Employee referral program
- Complimentary office snacks
- Fun/exciting environment and a close knit, open culture
Our ideal candidate is:
- Safety focused: values a safe work environment
- Proactive: identifies and solves problems before they grow
- Inquisitive: asks questions and researches problems
- Reliable: meets deadlines with high-quality results